Thursday, February 5, 2009

Good night!

I love when we have a good night - no issues, happy customers, mostly happy servers (I've learned which ones I will never please), happy boss, just over all a good night. But these nights make the bad nights even worse because I know what we're capable of. I hate it when someone complains or isn't happy, again I know I can't please everyone, but I get so aggravated because I know that that's not how we do it! But that is the snapshot that the guest has. Of course hopefully we can turn that around and most of the time we can, but not always. But I have to remember these good nights and remember what we did to make them happen and hopefully multiply that by 365.

p.s. I totally bit it when I was walking to my car at the end of the night... I'm going to be limping tomorrow! No good.

No comments:

Post a Comment