Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm new here...

Obvious, yes I know. This is meant to be more of an outlet for myself than anything else, and if someone wants to read it, then go for it. I'm sure some of you can relate and that's great. Some of you won't be able to relate, and that's great too.
I think I've discovered the worst thing about this already, the backspace key. I re-read what I've typed and that's not what I wanted to do here.... ah the modern journal...
So anyway, this will be about my life in and out of work. Most of it will be about work because that's where I am six days a week, anywhere from 50-70hrs. I work in a restaurant in upstate New York. And that's as far as I'll go with that one... Any names I mention will be changed because there's no point in making anyone mad at me if I don't have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment